This is Sir Topham Hat who we usually wait in line to see. But it was pretty cold and windy so we just waved at him instead.
Blowing bubbles with Papa and Grandma
Getting the tattoos...
Riding the train!!
The train conductor-these guys are so nice and they have such a fun job.
We had a really good time and can't wait until he comes back again next year.
Thanks again for coming with us Grandma Mary and Papa John! We love you both bunches and bunches!
Oh and a BIG thanks goes to Papa Scott for getting us the tickets. He spoils these guys so much but we love it!
3 comments:
Isaiah begged us to go up to that and we didn't make it up there! It looks like they had so much fun.
You have such cute boys!! And I love that you have an Alvin and the Chipmunk song on your playlist. That rocks!!
I am so glad that I ound your blog
Your boys are so cute
Post a Comment