Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Popcorn on the moon and milkshakes on the head

So today Alex informed me that he wants to be an astronaut when he grows up. We went and saw "Fly Me To The Moon" over the weekend and he really liked it. Ever since then, he's been doing his moon walking (not Michael Jackson style) and talking about the moon. So I asked him today what he'd do if he were an astronaut. He said "I'd eat popcorn on the moon but not cookies because they'd be too messy."

Just wanted to share that with everyone.

Here are a few pictures from the boys' trip to Iowa with Daddy, we'll get more when Grammy and Poppy get back from Rhode Island, where Aunt Ashlee is going to be going to school. Good luck Aunt Ashlee! We know you'll do great!











These next 3 are at the Bob Feller museum, which is a favorite stop for the boys:



Andy sleeping on Uncle Brownie (aka, Bryan)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Amy! I just wanted to say that I love your blog and I feel like I know you and your kids better from reading it! I love to check and see for new posts! Take care!