Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Elves-a little early

Last year I did this funny ElfYourself thing online and the boys got a big kick out of it. So today when I received the reminder email from them, I went and made another one. This year, Alex helped me with all of the pictures. He wanted to have Daddy in it with us, as well as cousin Haydn. So hopefully this will give everyone a good laugh:

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

3 comments:

John and Heidi said...

OME!!! That is way to funny!!! I am going to have to copy and put one on my blog, But I will wait till Dec.

the4ofusut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the4ofusut said...

We do this to! Only we are the disco elves - check out my blog and watch us dance =). Friday was so much fun! Good job as Alice!
http://the4urrys.blogspot.com/