Monday, December 1, 2008

Just a quick note.....

I am going to set the blog to the "Invitation Only" setting soon. That just means that not everyone will be able to view it, only our friends and family. If I don't have your current email address, please let me know what it is so that I can make sure you'll still be able to view the blog.
Basically how it works (I think) is it will ask you for your email address when you want to view the blog. It will also send you an email when I invite you so that you can view the blog directly that way. It'll keep random people from seeing any of our information and pictures.

Thank you everyone!

5 comments:

April said...

i would love to keep seeing your blog. aprildelamare (at) gmail (dot) com

Mandy said...

mandymartin81@yahoo.com

Brooke said...

I want to be invited. Let me know if you don't have my email address. Thanks Sweetie!

Laura said...

laurabedkehansen@yahoo.com
I enjoy looking at your blog!

the4ofusut said...

the4ofusut@yahoo.com

stephu