Seeing as it has been a few years since I really posted in here, I decided that I'd get going on this again. Not just for the boys and I but also because there are so many of our family and friends who we just don't see enough of. I knew this was a great way to keep everyone updated on our boys and I apologize for not staying on top of it. I am going to try harder to keep this going and add as many pictures as I can.
Keep checking back! I'll try to post at least once a week!
Love to you all,
Amy, Alex and Andy
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hee Hee I found you..Now I am stalking you...
I love the new back ground!!! Can not wait to see all the new posts and pictures. I love you more then you know my friend and I hope that you can use your blog as journal for yourself as well.
Post a Comment